9/15/16

Response to editing

-Response to Editing-
My picks



Classmate picks



Reflection:

     I chose the top two pictures as my favorites. The golden dogs were picked because I like how there are two in the foreground but the focus is on the one is the middle. The pups are shiny, and the guys in the front end up having a bokeh effect, which I also enjoy. The complexity of their shines and my emotional attachment to these little tape dispensers is why I ended up with this as a favorite.
My other favorite is the picture of the bed of teeny yellow flowers. The back of the flowerbed ends a third from the top of the frame, which was pleasing to my eye. Also, the color scheme of mainly yellow, along with the secondary colors orange and green, seemed balanced.
The Bananas and the storefront were not my picks, but are also pretty okay pictures. They were chosen by my classmates for their creative depth of field and angles. I think a possible reason for the difference in our choices could be that it wasn't possible to zoom in on the previews, or that since I was the one taking the photos that I have a different emotional perception of them. I didn't put as much effort into the second group, and therefore don't enjoy the end result as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment